We are looking for an experienced Operations Director to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of our food delivery service on the island of Koh Phangan. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the service, managing and coordinating the work of our drivers and operators, and ensuring that all orders are delivered on time and to a high standard of quality. The job involves working in the office.Main responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the operational strategy for a food delivery service on the island of Koh Phangan
- Management of food delivery processes, including driver recruitment and training, route planning, and quality control
- Organization and coordination of team activities, including leadership, motivation, and employee development
- Analysis and optimization of food delivery processes to improve quality and service efficiency
- Collaboration with suppliers and partners of the food delivery service on the island of Koh Phangan, including negotiation and contract establishment
- Monitoring and analysis of food delivery service performance on Koh Phangan Island to identify strengths and weaknesses and develop recommendations for improved productivity and efficiency
- Ensuring compliance with safety and service quality standards, as well as relevant laws and regulations related to food delivery
- Development and maintenance of partner relationships with customers, including handling complaints and suggestions and resolving problematic situations.
- Experience in a similar position in the food delivery service industry or related field
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate and develop teams
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and make quick decisions
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with partners, vendors, and clients
- Knowledge of safety and quality standards in the food delivery industry and the ability to ensure compliance with regulations and laws
- Fluency in English and Thai languages is required.
- A cozy office on the island of Koh Phangan
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility of remote work (partially)
- Opportunities for career growth
- Working in a team of highly skilled professionals
- Competitive salary (above average on the island)
- Bonuses for achieving goals and results
- Participation in training and development programs
- Corporate events and bonuses.
If you are ready to join our team and help develop the Delivery KPG business on the island of Koh Phangan, please fill out the application form. We will be happy to consider your candidacy and invite you for an interview.